2020 Kubota M62
Engineered to save you time and effort on every job. Packed full of upgraded features, the M62 comes equipped with a 63 HP Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine, Kubota front loader with 3,960 lbs. of lift capacity and powerful Kubota backhoe with 169.8 in. max digging depth. It's one powerful combination ideal for a wide range of landscaping, construction and contracting jobs.
Features may include:HEADLIGHTS/WORK LIGHTS
- We've installed headlights and work lights to the canopy and ROPS respectively. The height of the headlights provides greater ground coverage during night work. The rear-mounted work lights shine brightly for backhoe or 3-point hitch work.
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
- The independent PTO keeps stopping to a minimum. With this handy feature, you can stay productive by engaging and disengaging the rear PTO without ever having to stop the tractor.
- Combined with the differential lock for the front axle, the standard 4WD ensures virtually unstoppable performance under difficult conditions or on varying terrain.
SLANTED HOOD DESIGN
- To give you the ability to take on bigger jobs, the lifting capacity will allow you to attach a wider variety of implements and larger implements, making you more productive.
INTEGRATED MAIN FRAME
- The slanted boom and hood of the Kubota TLB improves visibility over the hood. This helps you change attachments and get back to work quickly; it also allows increased productivity in tight areas.
- The reinforced integrated main frame on the TLB series is performance matched to the loader and backhoe. This means that the structural integrity of the tractor is uncompromisingly sound and built to take on the stresses of repetitive loader and backhoe work.
- Tackle the toughest jobs with the confidence of Kubota’s high power, high torque rise, low noise, low vibration and cleaner Tier 4 emissions. Easy to start on cold mornings, this high output, liquid-cooled engine will prove both dependable and durable for years to come.